Rival Libyan Factions Sign UN Peace Deal After Months of TalksBy
Rival Libyan factions overcame last-minute disagreements and signed a United Nations-brokered peace deal on Thursday that supporters hope will help end years of deepening turmoil and counter Islamic State militants in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says