Online Poll Puts U.K. Campaign to Leave EU Into the LeadBy
Nearly a third of voters undecided or persuadable, poll finds
Results contrast with phone polls putting `remain' ahead
An online poll suggested British voters are more inclined to vote to leave the European Union than to remain inside it -- with up to a third still to make up their minds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations