New York Backs New Transmission Lines to Ease Power PricesBy
Estimated $1.2 billion in power lines seen operating by 2019
Projects would deliver 1,000 megawatts to downstate cities
New York’s utility regulator backed construction of $1.2 billion of new power lines aimed at easing electricity prices while cutting greenhouse gas emissions in southern New York state, including New York City.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License