Lukoil Sees 2015 Spending Above $9 Billion, Scaling Back ProgramBy
Planned investment cut by more than 25% from previous forecast
Oil company basing next year's budget on crude at $50 a barrel
Lukoil PJSC, Russia’s largest non-state oil producer, expects spending to top $9 billion this year, a decline from its earlier plan to invest about $12.5 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn