Here Are Five Ways China Could Throw Off Drag From Housing GlutBloomberg News
Hukou hurdles keep millions of migrants from buying property
Could government buy empty homes to rent out? It bought stocks
China’s Communist Party pledged this month to cut bloated property inventories as part of a wider attack against economic challenges laid out in its 2016 economic master plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself