German Business Confidence Slips as Risks Weigh on EconomyBy
Ifo business climate index drops to 108.7 from 109.0
Gauge for current conditions falls, while expectations steady
German business confidence unexpectedly slipped in December in a sign that companies are concerned about the risks facing Europe’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone