Faith Trumps Technicals in the `No Man's Land' of U.S. GasBy
Some charts scream `buy!' yet gas prices keep falling
Could the heating fuel actually fall to zero, traders wonder
Forget the Fibonacci sequence, the Morning Star chart and the Relative Strength Index, mathematical patterns that help traders place bets. After this week’s fall in U.S. natural gas prices, you may need to use your gut and a little faith.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts