Concord Medical Approaches Overbought Territory After Big RallyBy
Diagnostic center manager's stock soars on special dividend
RSI just shy of threshold that has knocked shares down before
Concord Medical Services Holdings Ltd.’s shares, in the midst of their second strongest week-long rally since going public in 2009, is heading into territory that has previously driven the stock down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks