China Probing Regulator Over Stock Market Rescue, WSJ SaysBy
Chinese authorities are probing whether officials at the nation’s securities regulator used their knowledge of last summer’s attempted stock-market rescue to enrich themselves or their friends, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing agency officials familiar with the investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks