China Ghost Town Developer to Avert Default as Xi Prevents RisksBloomberg News
Ordos City Huayan said it will repay bond principal on Dec. 18
Firm has importance to the local government, Guotai Junan says
A Chinese ghost town developer is set to avert bond default following a string of debt failures at other companies, just days after President Xi Jinping vowed to prevent systemic financial risks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day