Putin Really Likes Sepp Blatter and Donald TrumpBy
President's in good shape, model of fitness, journalist says
Blatter should win a Nobel, Trump's `colorful,' Putin says
President Vladimir Putin is a model of masculine health for Russian women, who thinks suspended FIFA soccer chief Sepp Blatter should win a Nobel Peace Prize. He’s also quite a fan of U.S. Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis