Battle Over Women, Pop Star Sinks Magyar Telekom ContractBy , , and
Company pulled sponsorship on pop star's comments on women
Hungarian government reacts by cancelling Telekom contract
Hungary’s government will cancel its mobile Internet subscriptions with the local unit of Deutsche Telekom after the company ended its sponsorship of a pop star who said women should aim to rear children rather than seek pay equal to men.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone