Bankers Brace for Final EU Bonus Rules as EBA Draws the LineBy
Regulator to give criteria for identifying fixed, variable pay
EBA will elaborate on possible exemptions to remuneration rule
Banks in Europe are about to find out exactly where regulators draw the line between fixed and variable pay as they try to negotiate the world’s toughest bonus rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks