Alitalia Names Cramer Ball to Lead Revamp After Cassano ExitBy and
Australian lured from Indian ally Jet to take over in March
Italian carrier heading up-market after Etihad-led bailout
Alitalia SpA appointed Cramer Ball, head of Indian ally Jet Airways, as its chief executive officer. He succeeds Silvano Cassano, who stood down in September after less than a year in charge of Italy’s biggest airline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts