UBS Analyst Who Called Mining Stock Slump Says Rout Not OverBy
David Cassidy tells investors to underweight resources in 2016
Favors firms benefitting from weaker Aussie dollar like CSL
David Cassidy, who correctly told investors to shun Australian mining stocks in 2015, says the worst is yet to come for the industry as China’s economy decelerates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts