U.K. Wage Pressures Ease in Face of Tightening Labor MarketBy
Pay growth excluding bonuses slows to 2% August to October
Economists see BOE raising key rate in 2Q at the earliest
U.K. wage growth slowed more than economists forecast, reinforcing the case for the Bank of England to keep borrowing costs at a record-low for now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone