Trump Loses Bid to Block Scottish Wind Farm Near Golf CourseBy
U.K. Supreme Court rejects U.S. billionaire's lawsuit
Real estate mogul has lost at every level of U.K. court
Donald Trump -- who promised to make Americans winners again in Tuesday night’s presidential debate -- lost a bid at the U.K.’s top court to block a wind farm near his luxury golf course in Scotland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas