Thiam's Grab for Bigger Slice of Asia Pie Brings Costs, RisksBy , , and
Pursuing Asia goals may mean costly hiring, acquisitions
Asia entrepreneurs demand credit to spend, grow businesses
Tidjane Thiam has famously described Asia as a pie that’s growing faster than you can eat it. But grabbing a bigger slice is costly and carries risks, raising doubts the head of Credit Suisse Group AG will meet ambitious goals for the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts