Thailand Keeps Interest Rate Unchanged as Fed Increase LoomsBy
Bank of Thailand says policy to remain accommodative
Baht fell after gaining the previous day as key rate held
Thailand’s central bank kept its key interest rate unchanged for the fifth straight meeting, holding fire before a widely anticipated U.S. Federal Reserve rate increase as it leans on government stimulus spending to revive local demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day