Scotiabank Adds Central Bank Veteran Perrault as Chief EconomistBy
Perrault previously worked at Canadian government, IMF
Replaces Jestin who is retiring after almost 40 years
Bank of Nova Scotia hired Jean-Francois Perrault, a veteran of the Bank of Canada and the country’s finance department, as chief economist to replace Warren Jestin, who is retiring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day