U.S. Stocks Rise Amid First Fed Interest-Rate Boost Since 2006By and
Policy makers vote unanimously to raise rates 25 basis points
Energy shares lag after two-day rally as crude oil tumbles
U.S. stocks rallied as the Federal Reserve ended seven years of near-zero interest rates, and assured investors that the world’s largest economy is resilient enough to withstand future increases in borrowing costs at a gradual pace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone