Qualicorp Slumps on Report Unit CEO Targeted in Corruption ProbeBy
Newspaper said police carried searches at executive's house
Company is not being investigated, according to statement
Brazilian health-plan provider Qualicorp SA fell to the lowest level in four years after a report that federal police carried out searches at the residence of a unit’s chief executive officer amid a corruption probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt