Poland's $41 Billion Bond Investors at Risk From New Asset TaxBy
Local banks seen jettisoning bonds targeted under proposal
Prime minister urges lawmakers to vote in bill for `citizens'
By taxing banks’ assets, Poland’s new government risks losing its biggest local investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day