Oil Falls to Lowest in Almost Seven Years Amid U.S. Supply GlutBy
Crude stockpiles swelled by 4.8 million barrels last week: EIA
White House announces support for deal to lift oil-export ban
Oil closed at the lowest level in almost seven years after U.S. crude inventories surged and the Federal Reserve raised interest rates for the first time in almost a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's