Noble's Stake Sale Would Cap Record Agriculture Deal SpreeBy and
Number of pending, completed deals at a record high in 2015
Buyers undeterred by lower prices, seeking supply security
The number of agricultural deals has accelerated to a record this year as companies including Noble Group Ltd. and Glencore Plc seek to divest stakes in assets and buyers look beyond plunging prices to secure long-term access to food supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's