Messaging Startup Slack Creates $80 Million Fund to Invest in Other Startups
Slack Technologies, a Silicon Valley darling that's raised more than $300 million, wants to give some of that money back. The startup, which runs a popular corporate chat service, is forming an $80 million venture fund to invest in other startups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas