L&G Wins $219 Million Pension Deal With Ex-Fortis Unit ASRBy
Legal & General Group Plc has won its first deal in the international pension risk transfer market, taking over 200 million euros ($219 million) of liabilities from state-owned ASR Nederland NV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's