Data Too Dear? Set YouTube to Download in India While You SleepBy and
YouTube feature targeted at users in developing markets
Google CEO Sundar Pichai outlines India vision in New Delhi
Indians love to watch video. Yet data is expensive for most users, and speeds are often so slow that even a short YouTube clip needs repeated buffering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again