Consumer Plays Catchup as Russia Gets a Break From InflationBy
Real wages, disposable incomes curb their decline in November
Annual drop in retail sales is worse than estimated at 13.1%
As industrial production capped its sixth month of improvements in November, there’s some catching up to do for the Russian consumer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks