Brazil Soccer Crisis Sees Internal Feud Amid FIFA ArrestsBy
Vice president asks FIFA to suspend indicted soccer leader
FIFA opened probe into Brazil soccer head del Nero on Nov. 23
Brazil’s soccer federation, one of the groups at the heart of a U.S. criminal probe into corruption at the top level of the sport, is facing an internal battle as one of its vice presidents asks FIFA to suspend its local chief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself