Year of the U.S. Mega Cap Won't Be One-Off, Bank of America SaysBy
S&P 100 leads S&P 500 this year by widest margin since 2008
BofA analysts see largest companies entering bullish cycle
Shares of the largest U.S. companies are beating the Standard & Poor’s 500 this year -- and there’s much more to come, according to chart watchers at Bank of America Corp.’s Merrill Lynch unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets