Turk-Israel Reconciliation Talks Intensify on Russia CrisisBy , , and
Sides discuss normalizing diplomatic ties suspended in 2010
Officials say Turkey wants deal as Moscow imposes sanctions
Talks between Turkey and Israel to end a five-year diplomatic rift have gained momentum as Turkey seeks to reduce its reliance on Russian natural gas, according to two Turkish officials familiar with the negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License