South Africa's ANC Rallies Behind Zuma After Finance ChaosAmogelang Mbatha and Franz Wild
ANC officials knew Nene would be replaced as finance minister
Zuma's willingness to go back on his decision was bold: ANC
South Africa’s ruling African National Congress rallied behind President Jacob Zuma after he bowed to party and business leaders’ demands to reverse a decision to install an unproven finance minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets