Rupee Faces Moment of Truth With $2.6 Billion Outflow Before FedBy
Currency has weakened 2.4 percent since end of October
Oil drop, faster India growth to support rupee, ABN Amro says
India’s rupee is feeling the heat as the Federal Reserve looks set to raise interest rates for the first time in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks