Pound Stuck in Limbo as Inflation Holds Near Zero for 10th MonthBy
Sterling touches seven-week low against euro Tuesday
U.K. consumer prices grew annual 0.1 percent in November
The first increase in U.K. consumer prices in four months failed to spur the pound, which found itself hemmed in by market events in the U.S. and Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License