Pacific Hurricane, Typhoon Records Keep Falling With Weeks to GoBy
Typhoon Melor peaked at Category 4 strength in Philippines
This year has set a record for world's most powerful systems
It’s been a record year for powerful hurricanes and typhoons in the Pacific Ocean, and they just keep coming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License