Oil in $20s a Risk as Citigroup Sees Crude Storage Tanks Fill UpBy
WTI may slump further if storage runs out; supply cuts needed
Brent may decline to $30 if ships are needed to store oil
U.S. oil prices may fall into the $20s if tanks used to store crude start to fill up before producers sufficiently curb output, Citigroup Inc. predicted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States