Oil Tumbles to Six-Year Low After U.S. Crude Inventories SurgeBy
Crude stockpiles swelled by 4.8 million barrels last week: EIA
Congress agrees to lift restrictions on crude sales overseas
Oil closed at the lowest level in more than six years after U.S. crude inventories climbed to the highest recorded for this time of year since 1930.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards