Main Street's Muni-Market Fight With Fed Gains Force in CongressBy
Lawmakers back letting banks use munis to meet liquidity rules
Local officials say regulation would weaken demand for debt
Main Street and Wall Street are fighting the U.S. Federal Reserve over municipal bonds -- and they’re gaining ground.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries