Fed Dread Turns Mexico Into ‘Whipping Boy’ as ETF Outflows SurgeBy
ETF shows biggest withdrawals among emerging markets in 2015
The fund has posted $840 million in outflows this year
Wagers that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates for the first time in almost a decade are souring sentiment toward Mexican stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License