ChemChina Chairman Said to Meet With Syngenta in Bid TalksBy , , and
Ren traveled to Europe as firm weighs improved offer
Syngenta also holding informal discussions with Monsanto
China National Chemical Corp. Chairman Ren Jianxin met with Syngenta AG in Europe last week as the Chinese chemical firm moves ahead with a takeover plan, after rivals Dow Chemical Co. and DuPont Co. revealed plans to merge, according to people familiar with the matter. Syngenta’s shares jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's