Bond-Allocation Rules Tightened as EU Revamps Financial MarketsBy and
Underwriters will have to `prevent or manage' conflicts
Banks to keep `complete audit trail' when allocating
The European Union is set to tighten rules on securities issuance as it overhauls financial-market regulations to remove conflicts of interest between underwriters and their corporate clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards