Yellen Consigning Stocks Fate to Earnings That Keep FallingBy
Falling profit greets Fed tightening for first time since 1967
P/E tops levels at eight of the past 10 bull market peaks
It’s hard to know which would be worse for U.S. equity investors right now: a contraction in valuations, or if stocks were left to rely on earnings growth to push them higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn