Trina Founder Seeks to Take Biggest Solar Company PrivateReed Landberg
Trina Solar Ltd., the world’s biggest solar manufacturer, said it received a preliminary approach from its chairman and founder Jifan Gao to take the company private.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day