Seismic Surveyor Dolphin Files for Bankruptcy as Oil Woes SpreadBy
Dolphin Group ASA, a Norwegian seismic surveyor that maps the seabed for oil and gas reservoirs, filed for bankruptcy as the collapse in crude prices claimed another victim.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing