Muni Bonds Backed by Junk Companies Feel Pain of High-Yield RoutBy
Prices fall on tax-exempt debt from U.S. Steel, Marathon Oil
Muni high-yield otherwise stable with 10 weeks of fund inflows
The corporate junk-bond rout has mostly left few ripples in the $3.7 trillion municipal market, with one exception: Tax-exempt debt issued by the high-yield companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's