Hedge Fund Managers Busson, Platt Step Down as Directors of ArkBy
Busson co-founded Absolute Return for Kids charity in 2002
Chief executive Lucy Heller said pair had been `pivotal'
Arpad Busson, the financier who co-founded Absolute Return for Kids, and money manager Mike Platt stepped down as directors of the children’s charity last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's