Fosun Shares Fall Even as Chairman Said to Be Back at WorkBloomberg News
Guo said to return on Monday; attends internal conference
Any extended probe of Guo could limit access to funds: analyst
Fosun International Ltd. shares, which were suspended on Friday after a report that Chairman Guo Guangchang had gone missing, plunged by the most in almost four months after resuming trading on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself