Draghi Says ECB Stimulus Will Raise Inflation Without DelayBy and
`No doubt' ECB ready to intensify asset program if need arises
Draghi says in Bologna ECB is monitoring all economic data
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said he expects current stimulus will be enough to return euro-area inflation to the goal of just under 2 percent, though officials stand ready to boost stimulus if needed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks