Dollar Fluctuates as Investors Await Fed Interest-Rate DecisionBy
Euro little changed as Draghi says would intensify stimulus
South Africa rand rebounds after Zuma U-turn on minister
The dollar fluctuated as investors prepared for the Federal Reserve’s decision on whether to raise interest rates for the first time since 2006 in a step that will further enhance the yield advantage of assets denominated in the U.S. currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day